Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged and Tagging

Rules:
1. Do tag and answer all the questions on your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your questions instead.
3. Tag 4 victims to do this Tag. Questions: clear??!!

1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
Hmmm…I think I want to fly…at that time I want to be a PILOT.

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Get what I want and completely achieve my target in life which is happy in this life and happy at the next life…

3. What do you wish to have right now?
Be with friends and have cheerful day…And of course my driving license…

4. When was the last time you Horse laughed?
Yesterday when I heard new story about my friends

5. What did you realize recently?
I am BORING to have be alone in this island…Didn’t know what to do because all my friends are working at different working time and place.

6. Which bad habit of you that is most unacceptable?
Always postponed the job that I wanted to do…

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Get my motorcycle and go wherever I want.

8. What are you afraid of losing?
The chance to be a better person day by day..

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?

To be the one who involve in the preserving the nature…And give the world the healthier life.

10. When you meet someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?

I have confess for 2 times and I think I will stop confess until the right time is coming…it is better.

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
I don’t know. Maybe someone that only said but not done what he said.

12. Define Loneliness.

Be alone without someone to talk and share the story.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
Everybody will said NO…For me we have to make improvement in this life.

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
When someone not appreciate my work…

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
Of course my hometown, LANGKAWI GEOPARK

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
Zikir

17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?
So far,maybe no…

18. Do you have anything to worry or be scared about recently?
I am worry about my SPM result and maybe my driving license test.

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Do pray…

20. MY QUESTION: What you will do if you are thinking about somebody you love?
Hmmm…maybe let it pass by in my mind and not even care about that feeling. Actually,I don’t know what to ask.



Next Tagging:wanymas,KA,Chom,Manissa


No comments:

Post a Comment