Monday, July 28, 2008

Exhausted week???

Today start my second week of my study in UTP.I think it will be busier week than last week because the lab and tutorial classes has start this week.Hopefully,I will be active and energertic all the time for the whole day and whole week.Tommorrow will be the busiest day in every week because my class will start at 10a.m and end at 4p.m.I did not have time for rest on that time.I have to move from one block to another.Its so far between each blocks.

For my course,I got 2 foreign lecturers which are from Sudan and I already forgot the other one.hehehe...I have to be more focus in their classes in order to get and understand what they trying to say because they speak english in different dialect.The other lecturers in from local.They are very pleasent and very friendly with students.

Here of course not same as UIA or other universities that located in town.UTP is located in the area that can say a rural area.Very far from Ipoh and other place.Because of that I can save my money and use it wisely because I cannot go anywhere.Maybe one day I will rent a car and go outside,maybe to Ipoh,Tambun or Lumut to enjoy and explore Perak.

No comments:

Post a Comment