Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today is the last day for the study day but I don't have any class today.hehehe.So,I settle up all my stuff and go out,walk around the campus and have talk with all my new friends.Actually,I really missed my old friends in former school especially the Urayville members.Hope they having a good day everyday.

This week is not very exhausted week because I only have lectures for the whole week.The tutorials and lab not start yet.It will be start in week 2 or 3.Maybe next week I will not busy yet.But in the first class for islamic study,we have got an projectwork to be done and hav to submit in 29 August.So,that is the first task that I have to do.My group have selected to do some research about economic.Hopefully,we can finish it on time.

All the first lectures,the lecturers tell about the objective and the outcome of every subjects.That are important because we need to get the outcome in the end of the semester.So,in the first study week,all lecture have finished chapter 1 for most of the topics.Study here I need to be prepare all the time if I don't want to blank in the lecture.I have to take 6 subject which are English,Islamic study,engineering mathemathic,physics,chemistry and thinking skill.The co-curricular activity will also consider in the pointer for our batch.So,we have to complete it succesfully in order to get high pointer.

Lastly,the thing that cannot avoid is homesick.hehe.but not me.Some of my friends have it.I only miss my family and life at home.but still can control it because there are many mission that are not completed yet.So,I will struggle in this 5 years study to get graduated with the first class degree and will try to change my convertable loan into scholarship and I will get the jobs.God willing...
there is always the time for changes,
don't waste it and don't wait until last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment