Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Wany...

Name 15 people from your class randomly without looking at the questions below.
1.fiqry
2.KA
3.aizat
4.aereena
5.amiirah
6.nie9
7.reef
8.husna
9.jue
10.haziq
11.nadia
12.marni
13.skud
14.fathul
15.ariff

--Now answer these questions--

1. Who is number 3's crush?
Ntah...xtau laa....hehe

2. What do you think of number 6?
She is the secret keeper to the classmate.She also know my secret...huhuhu...

3. How old is number 5?
Urmmm....17 years old...her birthday is last 2 days but I forgot to wish her(Happy belated birthday)

4. Is number 15 a class officer?
No...but he is the president of JPA...

5. If you think of number 13, what's the first thing that comes to mind?
Why everybody call him skud???

6. Do you have plans with number 4?
Plans???for now no but maybe next time.who knows...

7. How about number 7?
She is a debater.I always argued with her...

8. Does number 14 like anyone from your list?
Maybe she's not but someone like her I think...hehehe...

9. Name three things about number 10?
he is good in math and add math.A creative thinker.Suka main sudoku...

10. Do you remember the first time you actually said "hi" to number 11?
I don't remember when but I think when I be the LDP maybe...hehehe

11. Have you ever been groupmates with number 13?
almost all the time in EST class...

12. Have you ever had a fight withnumber 8?
Maybe not but I don't really remember because I don't want to think about the sad thing...

13. Do you chat often with number 9?
Every weekend...mengarut dgn KA,wani,husna n bro...

14. Are you and number 2 close friends?
I and he is close friends...he know all my secret maybe...but to KA,don't tell anybody about my secret!!!

15. Is number 1 pretty?
He is not pretty but handsome becoz someone like him...

16. What would you say if number 12and 14 were dating?
WHAT???No...no...no...they are best friends..

Now I want to tag

Dawa
amii
manissa...

p/s:to wany,sorry i do your tag late...

No comments:

Post a Comment